The Ohngrens Established 2005

The Ohngrens Established 2005

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fishing Trip

Pictures soon to follow! So Steve left early this morning for his annual Steel head fishing trip with his dad and friend Harley. It is in Idaho somewhere, but it is 6 hrs away from here. Get got up at 4:45 this morning to leave at 5! he had everything all ready and was gone for about an hour when I felt his cell hone vibrate at my feet. He had unplugged it and taken his charger for the wall and car and left his phone here! So needless to say I am feeling a little bit of a withdraw from him. I have no contact with him until he gets home Saturday evening. Long trip and a long 3 days without hearing his voice. To top it off I can't stand sleeping alone in our bed! I did it all growing up so why is it a problem now??? Totally stupid but I guess I have grown used to having someone there to protect me and keep me warm since I am always so cold! Anyway, he will be back Saturday evening so that needs to come fast. In the mean time I have done laundry, cleaned our room and both girls rooms, vacuumed, folded and put away laundry and also started more laundry in the washer. So I was finally able to get myself in the mood to do something productive which I have not done all week. So I am hoping to get myself caught back up before Steve gets home so he can come home to all clean clothes and a clean room. I was not in the mood to cook and I needed diapers anyway, so I drove the 5 minutes to Wal-Mart and got diapers and also bought the girls popcorn chicken from the deli. They love the chicken there so I knew they would be happy! So all in all it has been half of a good day at least. I got to spend time with my girls, and even though they cried for daddy most of the day and I wished that he was there too it was still an okay day.
Tomorrow Leslie, the girls, and I are going to go to Marie Calendar's because we have a coupon for a free pie! MMMMMM So we will get some yummy food and a pie and then Saturday morning we are going to go spend some time with Jenn and her kids and go to Wheeler farm to take pictures and have fun with the kids for a few hours. I am so excited to get some cute pictures and let the kids run! SO I will soon have pictures of Steve's fishing trip and then pictures from Wheeler Farm!

No comments: