The Ohngrens Established 2005

The Ohngrens Established 2005

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kara decides she wants to be a beautician

So kara decided a couple weeks ago that she wanted to be a beautician! I had gone to do something I can't remember where I went, but in the mean time steve Text me saying that kara had cut her hair!!! I was so sad cause she had to have a bunch of hair cut off before for having gum melted into it to her scalp... So she went from middle back length hair to chin length. ANYWAY, So I asked him how bad it was and all he said was that she just looked really stupid! So I was really nervous to go home. When I got inside I saw her hair, she had cut off half her hair on the right side of her head so it kinda looked like half a mullet. So ugly! So to fix it I just combed over more hair from the other side to make it took not so bad. I thought I had it fixed.
The next day i come downstairs after just a few minutes of them being alone and see hair all over the floor, I look up and see KaraLynn standing there with scissors in hand and look at her hair.... here is the result... see for yourself!

So as you can see, the right side of her head is really thinned out from the day before and then the new haircut she cut off most of her bangs and then also did this to Brynlee's hair....



So now Brynlee also has ugly hair thanks to her big sister who chopped the crown of her hair off to the scalp. So it is spiky and when I put it in ponytails it spikes around it so its cute when its done, but just down like this it looks horrible. SO SAD!! I told kara that we were going to chop off her hair like a boys cause it was so destroyed and she just sobbed! So I felt like I had made my point and just do my best to make it look decent. I can now laugh at this and later will always remember how sad I was but how funny it really was. Who cares! Atleast hair grows back! So this is what they look like when I have it all done cute
And Brynlee...

1 comment:

Justin and Rachel said...

Ha ha! That is so funny! I bet you did the same thing when you were little! They still look cute though, promise!! In that last picture of Kara, she looks like Krista. Crazy!