The Ohngrens Established 2005

The Ohngrens Established 2005

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Only a matter of time....

Waiting is so hard when you are right at the end of pregnancy! I am now 36 weeks and I am also off of bed rest. So Hailey decided since I was off of bed rest that she didn't need to come anymore. My Dr. told me that I could go into labor any time since I was dilated to a three already and have been for almost a week and 60% effaced. I am so curious as to what I am dilated to or if I am the same as I was last Thursday. My next app is not until the 3rd of June and I will be 38 weeks at that point, in which my dr will strip my membranes to help out if I have not had her by then. So I am just a tad anxious and just waiting for the contractions to come and not stop. They have been doing that for the past couple day's. They will come and then after 4 or 5 of them in a row, BAM they just disappear. not very fun to get me all excited and then rip it away from me. Oh well. I have been going on walks in the morning with my girls to the park and will continue to do so to kind of push things along. It's good for me to be able to get out since I was not able to do so for several weeks. It is also good for the girl's, they get their outside play time at the park and I get my exercise. Win win situation for us all:) So hopefully my next post will be because I have pictures for our new one and a fun story to tell!
Cross your fingers for me and send happy labor vibes my way as Paula would say...:)

No comments: